Saturday, November 29, 2008

Seaport Shots



These are probably the most postcard-y pictures that I've taken. I took them for a photo-journalism class and the assignment was to show off composition so they're supposed to be a bit style over substance.
I started with the most postcard-y of all. I like this one because it manages to be vertical and horizontal at the same time.
This one kind of expresses how I feel about the seaport. It is touristy but, at the same time, between the bridge and the water and the old docked ships, it's kind of serene and nice.


Then this one's a bit gray and stormy and doesn't really give away the fact that these were all shot on the same day:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures, I love love love the first one. You should frame. Or give it to me, I'll frame it ;)