Saturday, November 29, 2008

Doppelgängland

I basically should have started this blog a year ago. My first bunch of posts are probably going to be kinda dated. I have a bunch of blog ideas backlogged in my brain. This is going to be the innaugural Doppelgängland post, showcasing people who look a lot a like but are very different. The name comes from the Buffy episode where regular Willow meets vamp Willow.

Spider Webb from The Horrors (left) and Chad Rogers from that house selling show (right):

I've never watched the house selling show, I just watch a lot of Bravo and he's pretty inescapable in the promos. He was also mentioned on The Soup a few days ago, which reminded me how similar they look. I doubt though that, haircut aside, they're anything alike. I also doubt chad can do this.

Also Chad was initial evidence for my very wrong prediction that the bowl haircut was going to be big in America this year.

No comments: